Queen Elizabeth II Print
$49.00 – $419.00
Queen Elizabeth II was created for Laura’s art show at New & Lingwood townhouse on Lexington Avenue.
The original collage these prints were made from was composed entirely from found and re-purposed vintage magazines with painted details. The treatment of the material is delicate and precise. Laura hand-cuts 100s of tiny paper elements to create the collage. Her intention is to render a textural and vivid image by layering and combining tiny pieces of colorful and patterned paper. Laura also uses acrylic paint to add accents and structure.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Made in the USA