Lady Liberty (B/W) Print
$9.99 – $789.00
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Our decorative ceramic tiles can be displayed as art, a coaster, framed & more.
- Made in the USA
Laura’s latest Lady Liberty is modern with it’s minimalist palette and graphic patterns. Words from the artist – “Hands down, Lady Liberty is my favorite image. She is the first painting I created after moving to New York, which is where I’ve always wanted to live. I was 30 when I finally made it here. I always have felt like this image is a kind of a victory painting. Sometimes, I think it may be a self portrait of sorts.
There is such an optimism and magic about this painting that even I don’t understand. Lady Liberty helped me launch my career as a full-time artist and she brought me my first real commercial success. I have sold Lady Liberty again and again. I have been commissioned to paint her in all sizes, in daytime settings, in nighttime settings, for both public and private collectors. She hangs in almost every state in the U.S. and many countries all over the world. One of my former art professors once asked me if I ever tired of painting her. I don’t, and I continue to see her in new ways. “