Grand Central Terminal Print
$39.00 – $329.00
Grand Central Terminal’s southern facade was modeled on a Roman triumphal arch, symbolizing the triumph of the railroad. It was also envisioned as a gateway to the city, then located primarily to the station’s south. Jule’s Coutan’s central sculptural group depicts Mercury (the god of commerce) supported by Minerva and Hercules (representing mental and moral strength).
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube. Not framed.
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Made in the USA