Cours Saleya Print
$39.00 – $419.00
The Cours Saleya is the nerve center of Old Nice and the stage-set for the daily dramas of marketplace and café life. Framed with 18th-century houses and shaded by plane trees, the narrow square bursts into a fireworks-show when flower-market vendors roll armloads of mimosas, roses, and orange blossoms into cornets and thrust them into the arms of shoppers, who continue forward to discover a mix of local farmers. Cafés and restaurants fill outdoor tables with onlookers who bask in the sun.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Made in the USA