$9.99 – $1,139.00
Meet Chanticleer! This proud and majestic rooster is the envy of many cultures and religions. The Greeks use the rooster as a symbol of the sun or dawn. The French see the rooster as the embodiment of masculinity and a sacred bird often used as an emblem for France. In China, the rooster represents dignity, nobility and courage. In Christianity, the rooster is a bird associated with the apostle Peter and in Buddhism, the rooster symbolizes non-material desires.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Our 2×2 tiles come with a magnet backing.
- Made in the USA