Cagnes Sur Mer Print
$49.00 – $599.00
Cagnes Sur Mer is the largest suburb of Nice, France. The district of Le Haut-de-Cagnes has held on to the calm atmosphere of a village with its history-laden stones, shady, narrow streets decorated with flowers, and its unique viewpoints over the Mediterranean Sea. A number of artists, in love with the Mediterranean light, settled down in this pretty village known as “The Montmartre of the Côte d’Azur”. Places of interest include Renoir’s estate, Les Collettes, surrounded by olive trees and the Medieval castle at le Haut-de-Cagnes. Also the home of artist Laura Loving in the late 1990s.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Made in the USA