Biking on Jay Street Print
$49.00 – $399.00
Biking on Jay Street is part of Laura’s Tribeca Triptych. This iconic location of Tribeca stands on it’s own or can pair nicely with Franklin Street or Bouley Bakery. The original was created for her art show at Trunkt Gallery in Tribeca. The bridge connecting the two buildings in the background is said to be based on the “Bridge of Sighs” in Venice, Italy. The original was purchased at my art opening by two businessmen that had just started an investment fund called “Jay Street”.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Our decorative ceramic tiles can be displayed as art, a coaster, framed & more.
- Made in the USA