Marche aux Fleurs Print
$39.00 – $169.00
“Marche aux Fleurs” is the nerve center of Old Nice and the stage-set for the daily dramas of marketplace and café life. When Laura lived in Nice, she sold her paintings on this very square. Her first art show in France was held just steps away in the antiquities at Chaleurs du Sud.
The market is framed with 18th-century houses and shaded by plane trees, the narrow square bursts into a fireworks-show when flower-market vendors roll armloads of mimosas, roses, and orange blossoms into cornets and thrust them into the arms of shoppers, who continue forward to discover a mix of local farmers. Cafés and restaurants fill outdoor tables with onlookers who bask in the sun.
- You can select prints on canvas, paper or tile.
- Gallery wrapped sides on canvas – no frame needed
- Paper prints shipped rolled in a tube
- Canvas prints are ready to hang with pre-mounted wire back
- Tiles can be displayed as art, used as a coaster, framed and more.
- Made in the USA